Wireless Headset, 900 MHz w/Wall Charger | Setcom-Rugged Solutions America
- 12.00 LBS
- FREE SHIPPING
LiberatorMAX™ Towing and Recovery Communications System
Towing and recovery operations depend upon clear and reliable communications. Heavy-duty towing jobs with rotator trucks require clear, instant communication to get the job done safely and efficiently. There's not a second to waste for crew members to get the job done. Introducing LiberatorMAX™, the most advanced system for mobile team communications. Features a multi-person intercom system that is versatile and simple to use. Turn the headset on and be connected with other headsets. No installation or base station is required which gives you the freedom to move around without any restrictions.
Each headset comes with a 110 v plug-in charger. Optionally, you can also get a 12 v plug-in charger (sold separately).
- Up to 8 full-duplex intercom positions with an unlimited number of listen-only headsets.
- 8 separate talk-group channels.
- Range: Up to 1,500 feet (line of sight).
- Ability to integrate portable radio.
- Premium dual-speaker headset with noise reduction rating of 23dB. Helps companies comply with OSHA hearing safety / conservation regulations.
- Full-duplex intercom communications without any push-to-talk (PTT) required.
- Available in Behind-the-Head Style.
- 15 hours battery life.
- Different charging options available.
- Charge anywhere with a 120VAC to 12VDC wall charger or 12VDC power supply.
- Design to extend life in demanding environments. Perfect for rugged industrial situations.
- No installation or base station required. Just turn on your headset and start talking.
- Reduce noise levels when working near traffic and roadways.
- No more shouting and hand signals, which can become stressful and impede operations.
- Clear line of communication between operators and riggers so no instructions are missed.
- Beneficial for those assigned to possible traffic control to communicate in real-time.
- Crucial within a traffic-incident management program to protect the safety of the crew and recover and remove wrecked or disabled vehicle from incident more efficiently.
Why Use a Setcom Wireless System?
- No FCC license required. Unlike using a conventional two-way radio / walkie-talkie, Setcom's systems operate in a license-free frequency band and do not require applying for and maintaining an FCC license which saves you money, time, and the hassle of renewing a license.
- Hands-Free. No Push-to-Talk (PTT) Required. With Setcom wireless systems, just start talking and your towing and recovery crew members will hear you. Setcom's open microphone mode in combination with superior noise cancellation technology allows for hands-free communication without the burden of pressing a button to communicate. This increases safety and allows your crew to keep their hands on towing operation controls.
- Full Duplex Communications. Heavy vehicle recovery teams require additional direction and planning. There are many complications that can happen, and Setcom can help minimize communication errors with a wireless headset system. Crews can easily talk and listen all at the same time when communication is crucial to try and avoid any type of injury.
- Two or more People: LiberatorMAX: Setcom's least costly wireless solution for work teams of two or more people. Ideal system for a rigger to be able to communicate with the operator of the tow vehicle. LiberatorMAX is simple to use and requires no installation, ready to be used seconds after opening the box.
- Fixed Mobile Radio: LiberatorMAX Vehicle Intercom System. Many advanced features for multiple crew communication situations requiring integration into an installed vehicle radio. This system features the easiest installation on the market today. It requires only one base station to instantly connect up to seven wireless headsets.
Both the Customer and East Coast Truck & Trailer Sales, Inc. has the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. Returns, refunds, and exchanges are accepted up to 15 days after the original purchase date with required RMA. All returns must be undamaged, and in the original condition of the product at the time of purchase accompanied with the receipt.
When doing a “Return Request” for an order that you have placed or received, simply press the "View Order" link in the "My Dashboard" section.This will bring you to your order area, where you can do a return request by pressing the "Return Request" button at the bottom of the page.
You will be taken to a page where your order information will look something like this:
CREATE RMA FOR ORDER 10000XXXX
Order ID 10000XXXX
Customer Name John Q Customer
Order Shipping Address John Q Customer
2020 Relevance Circle
Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23458
Check off the product(s) you wish to return, and fill in the reason for the return(s). The "Reason to Return" box for information will also be displayed at the bottom: After providing the information for the reason for return, press the "Submit" button. The "Submit" button sends your info to us for review. You will receive an email after your submission, giving you contact information. We will assign a "Return Merchandise Authorization" number (RMA) and supply you with that RMA and any special instructions about the order's return via e-mail and/or voice.
Any return received without this prior RMA will be refused. We are not responsible for return delivery cost. East Coast reserves the right to refuse all returns outside the accepted time, and under certain circumstances. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. We work exclusively with UPS to provide the best shipping cost in the industry. We provide shipping anywhere in the continental United States, and we will ship to all international points when necessary. East Coast provides several forms of shipping selections from ground to overnight air. Please call us for more information regarding our shipping policies. For items that are over 150 lbs or over dimensional, special charges, or freight shipping may apply. Additional fee’s to residential areas may apply. East Coast reserves the right to choose the preferred shipping method.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.