Hi-Vis Safety ONYX 3-in-1 Black Waterproof Ripstop Parka Jacket
- 2.70 LBS
- FREE SHIPPING
GSS Safety ONYX 3-in-1 Black Waterproof Ripstop Parka Jacket
ONYX Winter jacket features Teflon fabric protector which increases the life time and durability for garment. The quilted liner plus removable fleece lining provides extra warmth in winter time. Best seller in Parkas. This jacket also can wear with 7511.
- Class 3 / Leaders / ONYX / Safety Parka / Safety Winter Jacket
- 300D Durable Ripstop Fabric with PU Coating
- All Seams Are Sealed
- Water Resistant Rate Reaches 2000mm
- Outer Shell with Thermal Insulation w/ Removable Zip up Sweatshirt
- Segment Reflective Bands on the Both Arms
- Teflon Shield+ Fabric Protector: Repels Water, Oil and Stains
- Dries Quicker, Durable
- Zippered Front Closure w/ Storm Flap Concealed Hood
- 2" Sliver Segment Reflective Tape with Black Contrasting Additional Reflective Piping
- Front Chest Phone Pocket w/ Clear ID Badge Holder
- Two Zippered Cargo Pockets on the Right Chest
- Two Way Slash Side Pockets Bottom
- Mic Tabs, Utility Pen/Pencil Pockets on Sleeve
- Size: M-5XL
Check the Size Chart before you buy: https://parts.ectts.com/gss-apparel-size-chart/
INNOVATION FOR BETTER COMFORT
- Ripstop fabrics are woven fabrics, often made of nylon, using a special reinforcing technique that makes them resistant to tearing and ripping.
- Comfort Reflective Tape provides more flexibility over solid tape.
- Teflon Coated Fabrics treated for repellency fight off dry soil and nasty, unpredictable spills and splashes, allowing liquids to bead up and roll off. Liquid spills can easily be wiped away when blotted with a clean cloth, and dry soil can be brushed off easily.
- Mix & Match A double zipper system connects the inner coat with outer shell. Matched pants available too.
ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 INFORMATION
The 2015 revision of ANSI/ISEA 107 combines the previously separate 107 and 207 standards into a single document for administrative simplicity. The new version includes a “Type” structure that keeps off-road (“Type O”), roadway (“Type R”), and public safety (“Type P”) garments separate by application, and more closely aligns with the definitions and implementation of the U.S. Federal worker high visibility regulation residing in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). Under the new standard, any Type R roadway garments are compliant for workers on or near a public access roadway, and Type P public safety garments add a compliance option for emergency and incident responders.
Both the Customer and East Coast Truck & Trailer Sales, Inc. has the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. Returns, refunds, and exchanges are accepted up to 15 days after the original purchase date with required RMA. All returns must be undamaged, and in the original condition of the product at the time of purchase accompanied with the receipt.
When doing a “Return Request” for an order that you have placed or received, simply press the "View Order" link in the "My Dashboard" section.This will bring you to your order area, where you can do a return request by pressing the "Return Request" button at the bottom of the page.
You will be taken to a page where your order information will look something like this:
CREATE RMA FOR ORDER 10000XXXX
Order ID 10000XXXX
Customer Name John Q Customer
Order Shipping Address John Q Customer
2020 Relevance Circle
Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23458
Check off the product(s) you wish to return, and fill in the reason for the return(s). The "Reason to Return" box for information will also be displayed at the bottom: After providing the information for the reason for return, press the "Submit" button. The "Submit" button sends your info to us for review. You will receive an email after your submission, giving you contact information. We will assign a "Return Merchandise Authorization" number (RMA) and supply you with that RMA and any special instructions about the order's return via e-mail and/or voice.
Any return received without this prior RMA will be refused. We are not responsible for return delivery cost. East Coast reserves the right to refuse all returns outside the accepted time, and under certain circumstances. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. We work exclusively with UPS to provide the best shipping cost in the industry. We provide shipping anywhere in the continental United States, and we will ship to all international points when necessary. East Coast provides several forms of shipping selections from ground to overnight air. Please call us for more information regarding our shipping policies. For items that are over 150 lbs or over dimensional, special charges, or freight shipping may apply. Additional fee’s to residential areas may apply. East Coast reserves the right to choose the preferred shipping method.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.